Weather is sucky as you well know.   I have cancelled the Sandia Crest climb for Saturday and moved it to mid August.   Right now we do not know whether energetic group will ride Saturday May 11 or Sunday May 12 or even where.  Watch for a twitter tomorrow, Friday, when we will make the call.  It is possible we will be able to ride as scheduled on Saturday in Santa Fe.  Too soon to know yet.  If not in Santa Fe, then plan is to meet at Sandia RR station.

Same for Tuesday May 14.  Might switch to May 15 but too soon to know yet.  Another tweet.

May 18 is the day before the SF century.  Rides are still scheduled but for those riding the century, probably not going to ride Saturday as well.  Especially given the weather forecast right now.

So, bottom line.  Check twitter for updates up to a couple of hours pre ride.   As always, Stay Safe.

Enter your email address to subscribe to blog emails