The Las Vegas ride has been postponed until April 28 – 29.  Everyone who signed up for the ride has been notified.  The weather this coming Sunday is forecast as super windy, with gusts up to 50 mph in the Las Vegas area.  So we put the ride off till late April in the hope the winds die down.  If you want to join the rides, just go here and register.  No cost to register.  We are staying at the Plaza Hotel in beautiful downtown Las Vegas (NM) the night of April 28.

The regular Saturday rides for April are on for the 7th at the usual locations.


Remember Bike Swap is also this Saturday April 7th.  Near Rob and Charlie’s bike shop in the parking lot.  Sale starts at 10 am.

Enter your email address to subscribe to blog emails