Are you interested in learning more about the Seniors On Bikes and how things work? On Wednesday, June 26th there is an information meeting that will answer some of your questions. People take the Ride Leader Training and never become ride leaders, which is okay. SOB Ride Leader requirements:
- Be a current member of the Santa Fe Seniors On Bikes cycling club
- Have ridden with the club a minimum of three rides
- Satisfactorily complete the Ride Leader Training
- Serve as the HERO on three rides
- Lead five rides during the regular riding season
If you complete step 3 and do not want to continue that is your choice. You will still get the First Aid kit which fits neatly in the back pocket of your jersey and a certificate.
Sign-up at Thursday’s ride sign-in table or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
- Time:12:00 – 5:00 pm
- Place:Santa Fe Southside Library, Café Room
- 6599 Jaguar Dr., Santa Fe, NM 87507
- Judy Costlow, SOB Leader Responsibilities
- Edwin Crosswhite, Group Management
- Lynn Pickard, Legal Issues, Riding Safely
- Monica Steidele, First Aid
Additional information will be sent to those that register.